Thursday, January 1, 2015

My 2015 New Years Resolution

My little News Years Haul .... 

 

I went to my local 5 below store and picked up some awesome goodies.  A shirt that I can wear to my zumba class that says "I don't sweat, I sparkle" and a planner to track down my weight loss process.  There both from 5 below and they were both $5.  You don't need to go out there and spend all that money on weight loss stuff knowing some people might fall of track.  A big waste of money in my opinion.  The book is wonderful and I will be going into little detail on it.

What is my New Years Resolution? 

1. To lose around 40 pounds 
2. Improve my makeup 
3. Pass my classes
4. Travel more and explore 
5. To get a good job 

Okay lets get to reviewing the book .... 

Title: Food and Exercise Diary (Series 8 Fitness) 
Author: Allan Borushek's 

This book is wonderful because it tracks calories, fat carbs, exercises and much more.  It's also a complete year-long diary and you can start using it any time. The book gives you dieting tips, Tips to reduce fat, tips on calorie intake for weight loss, recommendation on fat intake, Carbohydrate tips, tips to increase fiber, tips to develop good eating habits, different exercises and how to use the weight loss diary.  The book is also a food diary that list breakfast, mid-morning, lunch, mid-afternoon, dinner and evening so you can write down everything you ate throughout the day.  You can also write down information on your starting weight, clothes size and much more. You can  take notes on your dietary goals and  record your weight on a graph to see how much you've improved. It also includes an end-of-the-year assessment.  The overall book is an great weight loss diary if your really serious about losing weight.  I recommend this to everybody and it's just for five dollars. Go ahead and purchase this book before it is gone! 



Where to purchase : 
- 5 Below 
-Amazon
-Barnes and Noble 
-Walmart 



 











 




No comments:

Post a Comment