Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Ruby Kisses Ultra Matted Lip Stick Review

Me Wearing the 7 different Lipstick Colors ... 

..... On darker complexion 

1. Peach Loo 
  

2. Blackism 

3. Extreme Coral 
 

4.Purple Affair 

5. Blue Lagoon 

6. Dark Plum Scene 

7. Fuchsia Fierce


When I walked into my local beauty supply store I was just browsing at the makeup curious to see what they have in store. Suddenly a glow hit my face when I saw these different colors of matted lipstick for the price of two dollars and ninety-nine cents.  Some of them are dupes of the Mac lipsticks that cost sixteen dollars.  I bought all seven of these because if you add them up they will be twenty dollars and ninety-three cents plus tax.  It's a good buy because one Mac lipstick is sixteen dollars and one Kat Von D lipstick is twenty one dollars. Anyways what made me interested in the Ruby Kisses Matted lipstick collection was the rare vibrant colors like purple, blue, green and much more.  So if you would like to purchase it go to your Local Beauty Supply or Ruby Kisses website online. 

My Opinion

The casing of this lipstick is very eye catching.  They make it look like its big bucks.  The case feel matted with a heart inscribed on it. It has the color of the lipstick on the edge near the top.  The top is made of plastic. I really do not like the plastic I've experienced it to crack and to fall of the lipstick easily. The top is not well made and can easily fall off and sometimes mess up your lipstick or break it if its not well protected.  The overall quality of the lipstick is nicely pigmented and dry on your lips. Also, the lipstick does not crease on your lips at all.   I recommend that you use an moisturizer on your lip before you apply the lipstick.  Use Moisturizer like lip balms, Vaseline and etc.  This lipstick is even hard to take of and it stains your lips. So if you don't mine the Dryness of the lip, weak top closure and lip stains then this is the best lipstick because you're getting you moneys worth and variety of colors. 

Where to find this .... 
*Amazon 
*Local Beauty Supply 
*Ebay 
*Ruby Kisses Website  

-Dear Koren 






No comments:

Post a Comment