Friday, January 2, 2015

The New Urban Decay Electric Palettes and Full Face Makeup

Urban Decay Electric Palette Review ... 

 


Hey Everyone! This is my first time using and trying this palette.  I got it on Black Friday for $50.  The price is kinda up there and its not in my price range but I said I'll treat myself because I always wanted this palette.  The colors in the Urban Decay electric palette is very nicely pigmented and for a dark complexion gal it came out wonderful.  The eye shadow does not fall on my face as much and it is also easy to take off.  I know that my makeup is very pronounce but that is the way I wanted to put it on.  I could of put on a nude lipstick to balance it so you can see the eye shadow. I also could of just did a neutral eye shadow look and put on the blue lipstick. Hopefully you understand that I know the blue is too much but don't make it a BIG DEAL! I was just having fun with my makeup and the colors.  I hope everyone love this look!  I recommend that you get this product. The price might be steep but it's because of the good quality! Treat yourself Ladies and remember to love yourself always! Don't let nobody take the light from you, just be yourself! 


My Full Face Makeup 

What I used: 

Eyes: Urban Decay Electric Palette, Urban Decay Eye shadow Primer Potion, Scandaleyes Precision Micro Eyeliner Rimmel, Kiss Luxury Eyeliner

Eyelashes: Scandaleyes Retro glam mascara 

Eyebrows: Jumbo Eye Pencil (Dark Brown), Black Radiance Concealer (Light to Medium)

Face: Elf Mineral Concealer (Deep- used as a foundation), Loreal Visible Lift blur concealer (302 Light Clair (High Light)), Black Radiance Concealer Stick (8003- Contour)   

Lips: Ruby Kisses Ultra Matted Lipstick (Blue Lagoon) 



No comments:

Post a Comment