Sunday, January 11, 2015

Unplanned Haul : Body Central out of Business Sale!

Yes ! Body Central is going out of business and it's sad! I just heard about it today.  Man, that was my favorite store to get my beautiful statement jewelry.  Body Central's sale is buy one get one free.  They didn't mark anything down which I wish they did but it's a wonderful sale because their not overly price. They're also selling mannequins and I am going to purchase an two to do some room artwork.  Check and see if your area has an Body Central store and go shop until you drop.  The sale and the store closes tomorrow.  1/11/2015 

Some items I purchase today. Maybe this will tempt you to find your local Body Central. 

So I like to buy jeweler that is unique and shows a fierce and fiery fashion statement. I can't buy regular looking jewelry because if body central sold plain looking jewelry it would of stayed in the store.  What I like about Body Central the most is their jewelry.  In my opinion, I believe they should come back as jewelry store because their items are so flawless.  Here are a few of the items I purchased on my unplanned Jewelry Haul.



Buy one get one free total $40 
It's not bad if you are an Jewelry-aholic !!! 

I can't seem to find any links to any of these items  but if I do I will update this post(:


No comments:

Post a Comment