Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Torrid be running some good sales!

Here are some shoes I got at the store Torrid under $10 .... 

Hey Everyone! I wanted to tell you a shoe shopping secret.  I always stay on the lookout when I find my nice dress shoes or casual shoes. As most of you know Torrid is one of those high end stores for plus size women. I personally just go in there for the shoe sales. However, During different periods throughout the year the store Torrid runs sales on their clearance items.  Sales like 50% of the red tag and 30 % of the yellow tag.  Some shoes marked red tag usually run between $30-$2.  I remember buying some shoes  that were $2 and I got half off on them.  I only bought them to bless somebody that really needed some shoes even though I wanted them.  I already have so much junk so why not bless another.  The yellow tag is really not in the budget range i'm looking for but they run between $40-$20.  Torrid does not just run clearance sales on shoes.  There sales are on clothes, accessories, shoes and much more. If you are not plus size I still recommend you to go in there to purchase some shoes because there shoes sizes start at 5.  So the sale is still running ... go check it out!!!  Below is a few of my shoe purchases from Torrid. 




 
I bought these for $10

I Bought these for $8.

My favorite!!! They may look grandma-ish but when you rock them they are fabulous!!! I bought these for $2.95.  I Should of got another pair in case something happen to them. Heehee, Silly me(: 



DearKoren <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment