Thursday, January 15, 2015

H&M Lip Gloss and Lip Tint Review


H&M Lip Gloss and Lip Tint 




You and Me (Lip Gloss) 


Tangerine Lip Tint ( I can't find this any where)



Only for the Best (Lip Gloss) 

I discovered these lip tints and lip glosses at my local H&M store.  They were all marked down on clearance for a dollar.  I was kind of thinking if the product is really worth getting and is it a good quality.  Until I saw the regular price on these bad boys I started to search youtube and that's when I went on an haul.  Youtube had many great reviews on lip tints and lip glosses.  I'm so excited that I didn't put down such a great offer because they're actually good quality. I believe that this lip gloss can be a dupe for one of the Mac lip gloss colors.  The lip gloss is very pigmented, kind of sticky and moisturizing.  The Lip tints are very nicely pigments, it moisturizing, it's kind of matted and it's cream base.  I recommend the lip tints for anybody that loves to wear bold colors.  I'm sorry guys that I couldn't find some of the products I have for you to purchase. I guess they are limited edition.  I'm glad I bought mine! hopefully you can find some and keep looking at your local H&M clearance area.  DearKoren <3



No comments:

Post a Comment