Sunday, December 28, 2014

First Time doing Box Braids

Box braids in an African shop cost around two-hundred dollars just to do either box braids, senagalese twist, kinky twist and much more. I figured why not learn how to do my own Box braids.  They want be perfect but if you put the time and love into it then they will come out like you want it to look ... Professional.   So One day I went to my local beauty supply store and bough 15 packs of hair.  I didn't need all of that hair because I did an certain technique the Africans use to save hair.  I used around 10 packets of hair all together.  It also took me 10 hours just to do it but it's worth the money.  So guys how do they look? I thought I did an awesome job for being the first time I ever braided my own head.  So Ladies if you want to learn how to Box Braids I used youtube and watching the Africans to learn how to do box braids.  Its the Truth! I wish you luck with your box braid journey. 









No comments:

Post a Comment